Saturday 20 August 2011

Trying triathlon?


I was really surprised when I heard one of my old friend finished his first triathlon race this year.  And I was much much inspired by his accomplishment and decided to try triathlon.

Yes, I set my first race on next spring.  As you know, I need three different training to try triathlon.  Swimming would be no problem for me since I have been swimming at least once a week for a long time.  Bicycling, I guess I can cycle for an hour, but not sure for two hours.  And I need to make money to buy road bike, too.

I had no idea if I could run 10 kilometers.

Yesterday, I found the answer for that question.  I went to gym for swimming. Unfortunately swimming pool was under maintenance.  So I rent shoes and wears to run.  For me, running on the treadmill was the last thing to choose in the gym.  But I just felt like running yesterday.

Oh, my Lord!!!  Running, only a half hour running, was really hard work.  

The answer I found was that I need to run more and more.  Otherwise I need to give up triathlon.

1 comment: