Friday 8 March 2013

TA-BI-Run again! 旅先でのジョギング、in Atlanta, GA

Jogging around the hotel is one of my favorite activities during trip.  I would rather prefer swimming and I still like swimming during my trip. But not all the hotels equipped a swimming pool and even if they do, not all the swimming pools are good enough for exercising.

Before going outside the hotel, I have to ask a hotel concierge where I should avoid in terms of security.  Last year in San Francisco, I ran into relatively unsafe blocks accidentally. As soon as I noticed that I was in unsafe area, I ran as fast as I can to get out the place. 

Fortunately, the hotel is located on site of Centennial Olympic Park and the police car is parked in the park all the time. So I could enjoy jogging early in the morning. There were some other joggers, too.

It was about 1.3km course around the park. I ran 3 1/2 times very slowly.  Legs were not fully recovered from the full marathon on the last Saturday. Still, it was fun and enjoyable.

Thank you Atlanta! and See you again.
Omni Hotel, connected to CNN Center


Philips Arena, The hometown of Atlanta Hawks

Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta


Georgia Aquarium, The biggest aquarium in the world



Ruth's Chris Steak House


Centennial Olympic Park view from my room



No comments:

Post a Comment