Thursday 4 July 2013

TA-BI-RUN in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Another Ta-Bi-Run, this time was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  The world's largest scientific conference on HIV/AIDS - The 7th IAS Conference on pathogenesis, treatment, prevention took place in Kuala Lumpur from June 30 to July3. 

The hotel I stayed and the conference center (KLCC) were connected by SKYWALK.






Long, long way to the KLCC, was partially indoor and air conditioned.


It was about 5 minutes walk distance.  But how long does it take by run??



   So the day I depart KL, I woke up early to jog around KLCC.  It was a beautiful morning.  KLCC was located on the center of Kuala Lumpur and there is a big park named KLCC Park next to the conference center.


I think because of the high temperature there, not many runners were running in the park in this morning.


The park is surrounded by tall modern buildings and there are shopping centers and restaurants near by.

ISETAN, one of the finest shopping center from Japan.



 I guess people working around here have a break in this park during daytime.


And here is the landmark towers of Kuala Lumpur,  Petronas Twin Towers.  Because the towers are too tall be in a picture, I need proper distance to take them.


I have only run 5-6 kilometers, but I stopped. Too hot to run...

 See you, Kuala Kumpur! and Thank you for the beautiful running course.





No comments:

Post a Comment