Tuesday 27 September 2011

91.3kg / lost 1.1 kg in two weeks so far.

I made it a rule to weigh my weight every Monday since I can manage to make time to go to swimming.  So every time I finish swimming I weigh my weigh.  I Started weighing 2 weeks ago and it was 92.4kg at that time.

Last week was 92.0kg

Yesterday, 91.3kg.  My 1500(plus 50) meter swim took 26 minutes 35 seconds. Approximately 25 minutes 45 seconds for 1500m.  It was not too bad at this moment weighing 92.4kg.

I have to confess that I weighed only 72kg when I was in medical school.  It is a very long way to be what I used to be.  My first goal is 90kg by Aquathlon in October. The second goal is 85 by the end of the year.  The third goal is 80 by My first Triathlon challenge in next April.

I keep working combining swimming, cycling and sometimes running all together,

Let's see how I can manage my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment